It’s time for another Town Dish Giveaway!
Main Line Today‘s Food & Wine Affair is one of the most highly anticipated events in 2012. This special happening is set to unfold at The Desmond Hotel in Malvern on Friday, September 21st and Saturday, September 22nd. As it is the first year for this top notch occasion the offerings will be brand new, a refreshing addition to the event scene and truly memorable. That’s why The Town Dish is very excited to be sending one person and five of their very favorite foodie friends to Saturday’s Grand Tasting for FREE!
Why should you enter?
- Nearly 200 wines from around the world available for tasting from 40 different winemakers
- One of a kind food stations presented by the best Philadelphia restaurants
- Exclusive wines being sold right on site by the State Store — normally require a special order
- Shuttle running to and from the Paoli Amtrak Station for safe and convenient transportation
- You deserve a unique day out with friends in a remarkable venue
- It’s for a good cause – a portion of the proceeds will benefit Philabundance
So what should you do to get one step closer to these tasty tickets, carrying a $390 value?
The first step is easy and then you’ll have to keep your fingers crossed from there. Simply visit the Main Line Today Food & Wine Affair website and scope out the weekend agenda, as well as the extensive wine list. Return to this page and leave a comment sharing why you’re excited to attend the Food & Wine Affair with five of your friends. Is it the broad array of international wines? Or perhaps you can’t wait to sink your teeth into the innovative cuisine from top notch Chefs? Whatever gets you going about the event, share it with The Town Dish for a chance to win this 6-pack of tickets.
You have until noon on Thursday, September 13th, 2012 to enter. ONE comment will be selected at random and the winner will be announced via our website soon after the contest is closed so be sure to check back for the announcement!
May the best food-loving wine-o win! Cheers!
Thanks for all your excellent entries! Sadly, only one lucky local can win, and using a random number generator, our winner is our twentieth entry = Jaime P.! We’ll be in touch shortly, enjoy!